sample

Thursday 25 August 2016

It's a TRAVEL day!

Good morning!!  It's my turn to set the challenge for this week and I chose a TRAVEL theme.  I took some pictures of the Abama Resort that Dave and I stayed at in the Canary Islands a few years ago.  As I was looking at my layouts, I decided that I need to go back and take some inspiration from my own layouts in order to complete future ones.

Here are a few shots!


 I'm really loving the single page with the pocket page format these days.  I've started working on wedding layouts and I am taking the same approach!



Thanks for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Party and link up your travel project.  We'd love to see them all!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So beautiful Kathryn! I love the viewfinder element! Great idea about "casing" your own favourite layouts. I need to do that too!