sample

Thursday 5 February 2015

Just one of my favourite things!

HI there... I'm on time this week!!!

Patricia has challenged us to use our favourite stamp set this week.  I have loved this stamp since the first time I saw it embossed.

Here's my card....



The stamp in the upper right hand corner is part of the background paper but based on some Pinterest inspiration I used inks before embossing the doily.  I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by... link up your favourite stamp project with the others, over at our Crazy Card Party!



4 comments:

Regan said...

so pretty Katherine

Avril Tanner said...

Love how this turned out!

Patricia said...

So...you have a favourite stamp set! LOL Beautiful card!

Sharon said...

Wow wow wow! That doilie is amazing. Such detail!