sample

Thursday 6 March 2014

Guy's Birthday Challenge


This week for our Crazy Card Party, Dee has asked us to create a birthday card for the men in our lives.  This is timely for me because in the next 6 weeks, all 3 of my 'boys' will be celebrating birthdays.

I also have to admit that this is not the first card I created.  I tried my hand at another one first and will confirm that it will not see the light of day.  I'm much happier with this card, modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.

Here's my guy's birthday card....




Now which one of my 'guys' should I give it to??  

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you can join our guys card party this week.


Supplies used:  PTI die and stamp, Memento Ink, papers from Studio Calico and Authentique.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh Kathryn what a cool idea! It turned out so great. (PS: I had to try several ideas out first too!)

Regan said...

oooh love this

Avril Tanner said...

It is perfect! I am sure either one of them will enjoy the card!

Deanna said...

Ha, love it!